You can change the email address used by Dotpost via My Dotpost on the web app.
- Go to My Dotpost > My Account
- Update the email address to your new email address
- Dotpost will send a verification email to the new email address.
- Please leave the Dotpost session open and do not sign out
- Click the link in the verification email.
- This opens a new Dotpost login screen
- You can now login using your new email address. Your password remains the same.
- This completes the change process.
All notifications will be sent to your new email address.
Dotpost expects the above actions to be completed immediately one after the other. If the process is interrupted (by timeout or switching devices), the change of email address will not complete and when you attempt to login with your new email address you may get the error - "Email Address and/or Password not recognised". If this happens restart the process with your old email address.